Thursday, September 23, 2010

the last moley entry

Over the past year, i have participated in 3 japanese moleskine exchanges over at atc's for all.  At times, it was challenging, trying to find time to work on my "little hobby".  At times, it was inspirational, fueling the fires to create works of art.  Mostly, though it was just plain fun to get something in the mail other than a bill! 

This is the last entry I had to create for the last moleskine exchange.  The theme for this one is WHITE.  It was made with napkins, acrylics, collaged papers, vintage sequins (that were my grandmother's) and stamps.  My "Snow Tree" is heading on its way home to its owner in California. 

I am looking forward to joining another moleskine exchange in the near future, for i have fallen in love with these little books and the wonderful collection of art i have acquired from them!

No comments: